Monday 8 February 2010

C.R.E.A.T.I.V. meet again!

2nd meeting of the year, and its now February, how time flies. Next thing I know C.R.E.A.T.I.V. will be 1year old..... WOW!

So, a lot was discussed and debated, ideas were thrown around the little Café Nero that we met at yesterday, Sunday 7th Feb. We have definitely made some head way, especially with our 2 new members, but I do not want to give everything away.

BUT, I will tell you that the London Launch of Small Chops will be taking place this March.... wohoooo.... This means that everyone, all over the world will be able to buy a copy of Small Chops online.

March Here C.R.E.A.T.I.V. Come!!!! (not that I am wishing away the year)

p.s. I will post on the fb group when our next meeting is, as we are inviting new members to join, so click on the link and come a see what we're all about...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment