Thursday 11 February 2010

Glorious Coppers !

So we're having a universal 1p drive ! The Idea is simply to collect as much pennies ( coppers, brass, those bronze coloured things that somehow stay in the bottom of peoples wallets for eternity) as possible.
I knew that large tin of coppers in my room would come in handy one day, and to think when I started collectiong I was doing it solely for my benefit. So the first donation is on me !

We hope local schools will be participating or should I say competing to see who can collect the most coppers. You see we have got to make it fun for the lil youngsters, not only are they enjoying the excitement of competition they are also learning about basic fundraising to boot.
Team C.R.E.A.T.I.V we're all about the Kids baby !

All procceds to go to C.R.E.A.T.I.V and the Haiti Earthquake Appeal.

All that's left to say is, let the games begin !

Ben JK Anim-Antwi

0 comments:

Post a Comment